Sunday, January 3, 2010

They're just not pants.

If you know me well, then you've heard me say it a million times. But I think it's important to get this important public service message out there to the broader online community, so here goes:

Leggings are not pants.

I'm sorry if this seems like a shock to you, but it's the truth. They're not pants. They're just not. They may seem like pants in that they maybe shaped like pants, but they are in fact, something completely different. So please stop treating them like pants and wearing them by themselves. You're exposing all sorts of things to the world that God intended for you to keep private. Such as your butt cheeks. Aside from which it is a fashion faux-pas. That's it. They're not pants. No questions. The End. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. I guess my comments aren't posting, since I didn't hang long enough to fill out the spelling puzzle.....let me try again:

    WELL SAID, Liz! THIS should be posted worldwide on EVERY public media outlet.

    ReplyDelete