Friday, April 9, 2010

The Return of the Prodigal Blogger

So I haven't been blogging too much recently, mostly because I haven't had much time in between teaching class, saving the church, observing holy week and getting a few zzzs every now and then. But I have missed it and had great intentions to get back into it just on the off chance there are two or three of you out there who have not given up checking my site. I always experience these periodic zings of blogging inspiration when I'm no where near the computer, so none of them, recently, has translated into an actual post. There are also the times in which I mentally escape from the more frustrating aspects of my jobs by daydreaming about my future career as a professional blogger. This seems especially plausible when I hear stories from my friends about mommy blogs that make $40,000 a month in advertising and product trials (though I must stop and ask exactly who would advertise on this ecclectic blog with only about three regular readers, one of whom lives with me.) But obviously, the motivation hasn't been overwhelming as this hasn't lead to a concrete post either.

But anyhow, if you can regain faith in me, I promise to put proper effort into returning to the blogosphere starting today. Oh, and if you know any advertisers for fine foods, theological treatises or good humor, send them this way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! That dern Mommy blogger has all of our hopes up...I'll be on the lookout for advertisers.

    ReplyDelete