Friday, February 18, 2011

Happiness

So, as you may have read in the news, New England (and pretty much everywhere else in the Northern Hemisphere) has been inundated with snow for the last two months. Which hasn't made me want to blog. In fact, it hasn't made me want to do anything, other that stay in bed and eat brownies, that is. But we are at long last emerging from the snowpocalypse. And so here I am.

In my emerging from the pit of despair that is called "winter" around here, I've been keeping my eye out for really happy and awesome things. Mr.L sent me a link to these images which really fit the bill. It's a ski tournament of Polish Catholic priests. In a word: awesome. Don't they just look so happy? And who says priests shouldn't get to have a little fun after all that being over worked and under paid ( or, more literally, not paid at all)? You can see all of the pics here, but for now, here's one to help you keep hope alive.
Image from Pawel Ulatowski / AFP - Getty Images and MSNBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment