Friday, April 6, 2012

Holy Peeps!

That many biblical commentaries and preaching preparation tools are now found online is, in some cases, a wonderful thing. But to the procrastinating pre-Easter preacher, spending a significant portion of your Good Friday surfing the web can be a nightmare, a hellish gauntlet of temptation and distraction. Which is why I spent a good portion of this morning looking at things like this instead of writing my sermon:
For millions more photos like these, see the Washington Post's slideshow here.
OccuPeeps D.C. is the winner of this year's Peeps Show, the sixth annual contest of Peeps Dioramas hosted by the Washington Post. Click the link in the caption and you can also see "Peepius Maximus," a peeped-out replica of the Roman Coliseum, and "Just Peeped" a peeped-itization of the Royal Wedding, plus many, many, MANY more.

God help me.....

No literally, God, please help me, I really need to get some work done on this sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment