Friday, April 29, 2011

Just a quick note to say....

...who are all the commenters? I mean the THOUSANDS of people who comment on random stuff like news stories about court trials and youtube videos of cats and music videos? Seriously. Who are they? Where are they? And were do they get the time to comment on all this stuff? I watched a music video online the other day and there were something like 700 comments, about everything from previous videos by the same artist ("I liked that way betta yo!) to how one commenter's father had just passed away. What is going on?

Glad they've obviously never found THIS blog. PHEEEw.

1 comment:

  1. ok, now I am possibly becoming one of those commenters since this is my third on your blog in about as many minutes (but I'm getting caught up, come on!). I just have to say that F and I LOVE mocking those commenters and the time they invest in the most detailed and outrageously opinionated rants on news stories/Amazon products/YouTube videos that mostly Do Not Matter. Like: "I love this product, 4.5 out of 5 stars, haven't used it yet but think it will be exactly what I'm looking for" and then enumerate a detailed pro/con list. What is the point?? Do these people just have way more free time than the rest of us? It boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete